Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 5's eggs.

ah, today's eggs.. macdonald's eggs xDD. big breakfast. no picture again xD.

went to eat dinner at changi village's magic wok yesterday nite. sort of brought back memories but the thing was that my family kept complaining about the dropping standard lol. i was ok with most of the food. lol, i sat on the same FLIMSY BENCH as my brother. with his weight, the bench moved everytime he moved. when he raised his hand to get veggies, it moved. get curry, move. whatever thing, move. so basically my body couldnt stay still while eating. my bro eat very fast 1. so his hands oso move fast. bleah.. he has got to lose weight.

haha come to think of it, basically the whole family complained about something.

then today afternoon we went to changi village again lol. this time, to let my mum try the fish head bee hoon. my bro went out with his friends so he didnt come along. hmm, some mistakes were made during ordering so i had soup. my mum said the fish head very tough lol, not that nice. but another dish from the same stall was good.

haha i packed home chicken chop hor fun from another famous stall there. near the fish head soup stall. i knew i would be hungry again soon since i mainly had soup only. and... yummy! delicious stuff.


No comments: