Tuesday, February 3, 2009

aw not shrimp eggs.

well, the eggs i saw were not shrimp eggs.. but they were snail eggs! wonder how many already hatched. i know got 2 already, since i saw two spots which can move lol. den when u look really closely, its a baby snail!

i bought 3 small colorful fishes and the boss gave me 2 extra lousy ones, so now i got 5 small fishes. i kind of regret it, since they disturb my shrimps sometimes. nevermind, since i think they add life and color to the tank. edit: oh, those fishes are actually called "endler's livebearer"!. the colourful ones are male and the not colorful ones are female. no wonder the uncle gave me 2 free females, coz if not the males would fight (if i read correctly).

oh ya, i got to see a shrimp molting lol. i tot like butterfly slowly come out from cocoon.. but for shrimps, they just POP! lol then the shell fly off, shrimp swim away. happened right in front of my eyes. made me go "WOW!" coz i first time see haha.

No comments: