Thursday, February 28, 2008

wondering wassup back at school

(at title) ok im not really wondering lol.. since i noe their exams are over/going to end. This time is the best one right? The end of one year; true holidays with no homework. I dunno if poly end of year got any homework lah.. but im gonna assume there isnt =/, so that I can pity myself even more.. f3. nah juz kidding.


from wx and alwyn - seems like the class is talking about chalet lol.


eh actually hor.. I tink back about school.. I thought about sum girls sia lol. 1 same course, 1 same psychology lecture, 1 dunno from where.. onli see in canteen. I tink I am the onli person who find them cute hahahha. Why I write this here because I find it very funny.. dunno how many months den I suddenly tink about girls. Also.. now I look into mirror.. I wonder why I even think about girls hahaha.


*really does think a little*


eh wait.. I tink I noe why I suddenly think of girls hahahhaha!! sumting to do wif my brain tumors, the smaller ones! If I remember correctly hor.. the sexual tingy located at that part.. then the smaller tumors affected it. Not sure though, haha.


Then now my tumors say bye bye liao (I tink).. I start to tink of girls lah! haha.. so this is just a natural guy's reaction.


btw, please do not start tinking that I need stuff like Maxim. The Internet has it free.


JUST KIDDING!


I could use a few friendster profiles though..


JUST KIDDING LAH DO I LOOK SO HORNY?


on 2nd thought.. hmm.. friendster profile.. hmm..


oh ya.. also reminds me of how never-had-a-girlfren I am haha..


well I took like 10 months to minus off 9kg (78 to 69).. now im 74kg and im starting to eat less liao.. hope i dont get to 75 before i reeeeeeeally start eating lesser lol. Well at least this time I think it will be easier..

No comments: