Sunday, February 3, 2008

All stocked up for Chinese New Year and steamboat dinner!














Lol my mum told me dunno what fish. End up is salmon. yummy.



Total ingredients (or what I remember) -


Pork slices

Salmon slices

Beef slices (sukiyaki style lol)

Fish.. er.. dumpling?

Pork.. er.. dumpling?

Tofu, 2 types

Mixed yong tau foo stuff

Mushroom chicken ball

Pork ball

Kang Kong

That other big leafy veggy.. what's that called?
Pig liver.. my mum and dad eat only like 1-2 piece -.- mum say $1 only.. just buy lah slowly eat. Pig liver so.. disgusting, want to eat how long. Some more so many lol.

That roast duck was for afternoon.. but only eat half.



And I think we are pretty stocked up for Chinese New Year.. my mum and dad went out three times today to buy quite a few things.




No comments: