Friday, February 22, 2008

in a bid to save my blog..

(continued from title) I post a lil to prevent sum1 from rioting this blog!



i have a sudden craving for wafers.



i am changing maids tmr. anyway im also kinda getting irritated wif this maid lah. heard the new maid used to be a chef in indonesia. but maybe juz sum assistant who cut or sumting bah.. i mean.. come on.. can be chef why wanna be maid?



i got a kind of huge fish cookbook and i wanna try cooking sumting now that my left arm is feeling better (all hail radiotherapy!).



i tink my hair is dropping again due to chemo.. haha



oh ya my bro bought sum kinda teriyaki sauce and i wanna try fry sum salmon and juz pour the sauce over for a weekday lunch.. super dam simple haha.. den maybe an egg wif those.. er.. onion? like at sakae sushi..



oh and i finally posted up an old post from 1st feb lol.. kinda "finally got down to finishing it"


um any1 got any idea on what would be nice to cook? my 2x maple cards tmr last day, then most probably buying AFTER my bro's exams, which is like 2 weeks later.. and this 2 weeks are also my resting weeks no chemo no doc appointment no nothing.. means super super free.. however.. I still cant go out alone, so.. any suggestions?

No comments: