Sunday, July 6, 2008

Very Amusing Post

Yesterday, I woke up at 11am lidat. Father went for some company running event at Bedok reservoir. I sat around awhile and ate 2 half-boiled eggs. My father came home with our supposed breakfast. lol.. more like brunch eh. So I ate bak kut teh, while my bro ate ba chor mee pok - which he claimed was bland.. lol.

After that, my bro turned on the computer and started playing Drift City from ijji.com. I watched some tv show with my father. Then, it was my turn to use the computer. I played some DotA with Ai. I got pwned.

Relatives dropped by and left some kong ba bao, which I didnt eat. FATS!!! Then I continue playing DotA. Shall I explain each game in detail? Maybe just one. It was a -apne Ai match. I picked Rigwarl - Bristleback. As it was a 5v5 match, there was little to be spent. I can't remember what I bought exactly. Then, I took bottom lane with an Ai. Haven't played Bristleback for a long time, thus I got pwned. I couldn't get some lane control. I think if you thought I was serious in explaining the game in detail, you are rather naiive.

So I DotA-ed till early evening, then changed into outside clothes. Family going out for dinner lol. We went to White Sands and ate at Wang Zai, the Hong Kong Cafe at 2nd floor. Mother came from Grandma's house, bringing back some delicious food. Saw one girl wearing Haruhi costume lol (Cosfest at Downtown East). I ordered the Black Pepper Beef Baked Rice. Nice IMO. The beef was soft and tender and the sauce was nicely proportioned - enough for the rice, beef, onions. Try it if you don't know what to order there. For beverage, I got Hong Kong 'Yuan Yang'. That means coffee + tea. Sounds cool right? Not so cool as I discovered later in the night.

Ah, I kinda ate too much. STOMACHACHE! We went to NTUC to shop, and I walked about with a stomachache. Now, nobody can deny that I am indeed great. So we bought some stuff. Then we walked home. I watched TV then went online til 12+ then went to sleep. Guess what. I was awake all the way til 4.30. I suspect it was the Yuan Yang.. why? Because.. I haven't touched coffee for a rather long time. I usually drink tea. Guess the coffee part of the Yuan Yang kept me awake. This is most of what happened yesterday. Thus comes the end of a 'Very Amusing Post'.

No comments: