Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am playing...

RUNESCAPE! Yep that's right! In case people start laughing, RuneScape is like one of the most successful browser-based game. They have come a long way. I like the game for it's gameplay, though some people claim that it is damn confusing. Now with the added graphics, I think more people will start playing. When I first saw the new high detail version, I thought of WoW due to the layout and stuff. However.. you still can't compare RuneScape with Wow. Different gameplay and WoW is still better in like.. many aspects.

People may say that the graphics still kinda sucks, but it is a browser-based game =D. Hey, membership is only at 9.10 per month through paypal. Lots of stuff to be done in-game. Yea, training may seem lifeless, but with the array of skills to train, you can just jump to any skill when you are bored of one! Also, let's not forget that there is also a player versus player area. I think that is where I got my best tastes of online-style adrenaline rush because I didn't want to lose my items lol. Virtual items, I know.

Pity there isn't a Singapore server. Not saying that it lags, but its just kinda sad. AND I TYPED THIS WHILE FISHING FOR LOBSTERS. I haven't played in high detail mode yet LOL. It is for members only now and I am gonna be one soon. I typed this knowing that there will always be people who feel that RuneScape sucks no matter what lol. Oh ya.. there is free game too.

Check it out at in case you don't know. In case you decide to play and you are not sure of what to do, try the tutorial in the game.


edit: go see http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3168679

No comments: