Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stupid Slayer Task (RuneScape-Heavy)

DOH! A SLAYER ASSIGNMENT GAVE ME BRONZE DRAGONS TO KILL. I amm a pitiful not-so-high level player at lv92(member). Why bronze dragons like so hard? Because.. usually, I can kill about 50-60+(or even more) monsters with the food that I bring. But for bronze dragons, ONLY TWO! I WAS HALF EATING, HALF FIGHTING USING MELEE. I have decided that I will use magic to fight it tomorrow! Ah, thankfully it's only 35 bronze dragons, not the usual 100+/- amount.

Anyway, Mr Yam and some teachers came today, including IT school director! =p. Come 1/2 hr only lah lol. ok then we talk talk abit, then suddenly talk until the girls in TP, mainly business school and IT school. haha the director say there are lesser girls in IT than in Biz, but the girls more pretty.. lol. btw IT sch director is female hor. 1/3 of IT school is girls, while it is 2/3 for biz; around there. The Cyber and Digital Security (CDS) only got 2 girls this year haha.. I think I heard that from WX before. but oso cant deny that there are pretty girls in biz.

Back to RuneScape. I might suddenly feel unwilling to kill those damn dragons tomorrow and train other skills lol. ahhh I shall try to go get an item now.

No comments: