Thursday, June 5, 2008

quiz

this is called the 4x4 meme



basically, choose only four of the the following questions,
answer them and tag another four people to do it.
choose only four.



4 jobs i've had
4 favourite foods
4 TV Shows I DVR
4 Movies I could watch Over & Over
4 Places I’ve been
4 Places I’ve lived
4 Places I want to go
4 Music Artists I’m listening to now
4 All Time Favorite Musicians
4 Shows I have been to
4 Cars I have owned
4 Things I have done in the past 4 years
4 websites I visit daily
4 places Id rather be right now
4 People I think will respond
4 Things I look forward to this year
4 Underrated conversational topics


1. 4 favourite foods
- sambal kangkong, chicken chop, fish & chips, curry

2. 4 Movies I could watch Over & Over
- The Longest Yard (starring adam sandler), Fearless, 300, The Matrix (all of them can?)

3. 4 Places I want to go
- Japan. Japan Hour has got me interested.
- Korea. Dynamic Korea has got me interested.
- Big Splash. I wanna see whats there.
- School.


4. 4 Things I have done in the past 4 years
- pwned the science tchers by passing my o lv science (esp mrs grace lee.. UP URS!), pwned humanities tchers by getting A2 in o lv, got into temasek poly, got from 78kg to 69kg.

oh no, now i gotta tag another 4 ppl to do it. well im lazy. lawl. guys, do this if u are bored!

oh no again, the answers arent interesting. will zc be mad? T_T

No comments: