Monday, June 16, 2008

ARGH!!!

sometimes its juz like that.. ARGH!!! even im amazed that someone like me can get very, very frustrated at times. ah, i dont know why, but it seems this frustration keeps building up through small and smaller things. i juz wanna let it out, but there is just someone around me everytime, everywhere. am i supposed to let it out on someone?

im not the type who turns the shower on and stands/sits beneath it thinking, so letting it out in the shower isnt gonna work.

i dont know if i should say this, but i kind of realized that i am under certain pressure. kind of impossible rite? how is it possible? im not really sure and i dont want to just talk about it loosely. everyone is trying so much to help me.. and yet im like.. refusing stuff and sometimes making things difficult. no one owes me anything..

some part of me changed during this period. i thought i knew what changed, but it is all very confusing now.


typing this made me feel a lil better. partly because i forgot what i wanted to type halfway. oh ya.. any ideas on where to let it out? sum place where i will be alone?

No comments: