Sunday, November 2, 2008

2nd november

its a sunday and its the day after my father's birthday. if u read the previous post, im supposed to go have a walk at east coast with my family. auntie and uncle fetched everyone and stuff then we went over. haha, mum bought some muffins yesterday so that we could have some kind of light snack there today. so, i was supposed to have a slow and nice walk while my bro went cycling with my brother. 1 aunt went to jog a little and another aunt walked with me, my father and mother. my uncle couldnt walk too far as his leg was injured so he sat and breathed in the air.

walked only about halfway of the jetty. i couldnt tahan, lol. ahhhh, because i seldom go there 1, i could compare. last time i could have walked so much more lol. well, i did manage to sweat a little and get some sunlight. oh ya, managed to see some police catching a cobra. u noe, the type that flatten their heads when threatened. well, considering having seen snakes a few times and only seen police catching snake once (i tink), it was rather entertaining.

so we walked back to the car. went to some coffeeshop in bedok with the famous kway teow and hokkien mee. tink more ppl buy hokkien mee. eh, but my 2 aunts + my mum introduced me the porridge. then i was like.. a little tired, even though we had some rest in the car. resting isnt a quick thing for me now lol. then.. aiya, i didnt really want to get up and look around so i said "got century egg + pork porridge anot?". i mainly wanted the century egg, but the way they replied, it was like.. only century egg OR pork. so i chose century egg lor. then later, my mum came back and told me that they didnt have century egg. then at this moment i suddenly enter my confused state, cannot think properly. !#$#@%%$%@!!!!!!! then she asked whether i wanted pork instead. i couldnt think, i couldnt reply properly. i said "yes". ahhhhhhhhhh. i didnt want porridge already, coz no century egg. but i said yes!! then when the meat porridge came, got pig liver!! argh! in my hate list! and like 4-5 pieces of it!

the pig liver.. it looked liked they just popped it into the porridge and let it cook coz i scooped one up with some blood -.- wah lau. haha, being the fat-ass kid that i am, i passed it on to my aunt. nobody wanted more than their own share lol, coz pig liver sux!!

another auntie bought fish porridge. uncle bought wanton mee. bro bought fried mixed noodles. mum ate kway chap. father bought fried kway teow. my cousin bought nasi lemak. then misc. stuff where people shared stuff.. kway teow and dunno what. my father, brother and i ate soya beancurd.

lol, heard from my bro that 1 yong tau fu store there was selling 7 food items + noodles = $1.50. 1 extra ingredient = $0.15. got another store selling abt same size but $0.30. lol, he say queue was quite long. and remember the chinese show where they gave hawker centre cooks a boost? the japanese one was there, except it wasnt open. pity, got to go in the afternoon next time.

after that, we went to mustafa centre to buy stuff. bought a few stuff. shoes mainly. i didnt really have the mood to walk about in that cramped space so i just sat down. would have looked around for some shoes though, if i had the mood. but they were in the sport shoes area anyway and i didnt need sport shoes. would have had more to write about mustafa if i hadnt just sat there most of the time.

we went to a hawker centre at lavender for lunch. had chicken rice and since a total of 5 ppl wanted to eat chicken rice, we bought a set. my father had turtle soup and my bro had pork noodles. lol they 2 noe how to choose sia. mum had fishball meepok. then we had some yong tau fu to share.

hmm, my father came back and had stomachache. he suspects it was from the wedding yesterday. at hilton hotel leh wah lau.. scallop with veggie. why that dish? coz he and his friends could smell something when the waitress opened the tingy. lol strong smell of "got-something-wrong". but the smell gradually went away, so he juz ate 1.. coz if dont eat is like.. dont give face lol. and scallop usually shouldnt have anything wrong lol. but wait tmr his colleagues take MC coz some juz eat -.-

No comments: