Thursday, November 13, 2008

13th November

Today is the first anniversary of me entering Tan Tock Seng Hospital. TTSH hor, not when I first discovered my illness. Went to have a thorax scan today, turned out that some of the stuff in my lungs had grown again. Well, not so bad I guess, since previously they told us the medicine had effect (shrunk it down). Just need to eat more medicine to probably cancel it out or something. Hope nothing grows in my brain again. Fits are scary.

Anyway, tagged by darling Khai.

My Top

10 Most Favourite Foods>>
- Sambal Kangkong.
- Minced Meat Noodle. Depends though, some stalls are.. lol.
- Most types of chicken meat.
- Sin Chow Chow Mien.. which is some kind of bee hoon.
- Beef.
- Some types of fish.
- Yam Paste.
- McSpicy/Zinger.
- Fried stuff which I hardly eat. Like chicken wings. I like it, but I seldom eat it.
- Bee Hoon. Any type I guess.

10 Things I Love Doing >>
- Using the computer, like playing RuneScape and surfing websites.
- Looking at people. If you choose to think in a certain way, it's your problem lol.
- Using the PSP.
- Thinking of stuff.
- Eating. lol.
- Watch movies.
- I don't really know what I love doing. Ahhhhhhh.

5 things I Love doing when I'm happy >>

- Nothing much, except different facial expressions or movements.

5 things I love doing when I'm EMO >>

- No idea.

5 things I wish to happen >>

- No more sickness.
- Stop drinking bitter herbal medicine.
- World Peace.
- Stock prices to rise.
- Fried food to be healthy and fat-free.
- ToTo to be somehow rigged in my favour.
- High metabolism.
Oops, over 5 things I guess.

5 types of guys/girls I adore >>

- Pretty.
- Innocent.
- Kind.
- Caring.
- Hot.

5 most addicted playlist >>

- Inuyasha Soundtrack.
- Some O2Jam songs.

5 people I wish to tag >>

- Don't think anyone wants to continue this lol.



Haha, it's still afternoon.

No comments: