Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Looking at some past photos

lol I THINK I can say that my condition is improving, though I CANNOT SAY WHEN I CAN DO THIS OR THAT. Ok, slowly improving. So I went on to look at photos taken during earlier parts of my treatment. I first looked at the time during radiotherapy. Cool pictures ahead!




This was after one hairwash. Imagine if I was a girl.


A SLIGHT sweep from the TOP of my head when I woke up in the morning.



At those times, I still felt ok. Then, about 1(I forgot 1 or 2) month later, chemo started. Wow, you kinda realize why patients undergoing chemotherapy are always pictured the same way in TV - all weak and vomitty. No pics for this part.

Looks like all happened in a short while, but that is coz I cant really remember much. And I missed two school semesters.

No comments: