Friday, August 15, 2008

crap on today

today.. wake up at 8.30, which is super early considering my usual timing nowadays. then i dunno what to do. still a bit groggy, ate my usual 5 small tomatoes a day while turning on the com. turn on runescape.. sudden urge of doing a quest. so i did a quest and got some kind of cape which gives bonus range atk and attracts the arrows that you shoot.

the previous day, i wanted to chiong for money but kinda got distracted.. some people got me to follow them to kill.. THE KING BLACK DRAGON. so we teamed up and pwned the kbd. multiple times. but due to me being a narb at fighting kbd, i didnt get a lot of loot even though lootshare was on.

back to today. i trained range and then my bro used the lappy to play maplefantasy, whereby you pick maple leaves off maple trees. jk. its a maple private server. then i very sian. i watched olympics. saw li jia wei losing to a korean then saw singapore winning in doubles. then i want to watch dvd. WAH KAO EH. SIAN MAN.. THE DVD PLAYER AND THE CABLE AND THE TV GOT SOME STUPID PROB. CANNOT WATCH DVD. sian go exercise then i read c.maths 1.. for the first time in a few months. then oso tried writing. HEY! SEEMS LIKE I CAN WRITE BETTER NOW! MEANING I HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER MY LEFT HAND! though i havent tried writing for a long time.

im starting to seriously think about going back to sch in october, though im still coughing and swaying occasionally. let it be my bdae present lol.

No comments: