Thursday, April 3, 2008

like/dislike and wants

tried playing a bit of dota juz now to get a lil feel of it. i still suck. lol. got bored with getting owned for a few rounds so now im juz waiting til wx passes me his version of dota den can play lancraft wif them. my one dunno why cannot patch and stuff.

i dunno if u ppl guessed it (so far seems like only khairil) but the post prior to this is indeed a dream and only 2 ppl told me they fell for the march 31st post. being the nice guy that i am, i wun say out their names =D. dunno if anyone else fell for it =/.

lol basically 2dae im typing tis becoz i dunno wat to do liao. later my careperson mr george yam coming over to my house and i dun wanna go take a nap yet. so i surfed sum blogs and i saw that people got put their likes and dislikes. so now imma take sum time to tink over my likes/dislikes and wants =D.

likes:
-sambal kangkong
-certain sushi
-certain chicken
-certain fishes
-curry - red/green/relative's/grandma's
-to lookit people (thats why sumtimes when sitting in food court my eyes will wander)
-animals, though im not a sucker for zoo trips
-slacking
-stupidly funny or interesting vids/reads/pics, so intro if u got =D
-cant tink of anyting else for the moment

dislikes:
-cigarette smell
-variety shows whereby the girls have the fucked up high pitched voice
-not being able to eat the food stuff in my 'likes' list
-chinese medicine

wants:
-to get back my life
-to be able to eat wateva i wan to

misses:
-my dog

No comments: