Thursday, April 17, 2008

emo

every nite, i go onto maple to find girls to talk to.. den i juz try to like.. u know.. buddy them n stuff. some of the buddies are like.. we meet. few jokes. buddy. say hi. never talk ever again. some others juz deleted me awhile later. then my level got higher. people added me bcoz they tot i could help. sigh, no one was true.

then i met a group of girls. they were unlike the others who based people on looks. trust me. and they werent like despo or wat de. u noe.. juz those kinda.. nice-to-everyone type. yea all of them. of coz, many ppl chased them. trust me.

den i juz kinda.. u noe.. took an interest in one of them. i tried toking more to her in buddy and go to mingle around the group.. that sort of ting. den sumting happened to me. i couldnt go online for a very, very long time. kinda got 'separated' from her. tried starting a conversation. both got silent after a super short while. sigh. i dont know how to get started again.

i cannot take this anymore..






heh. first try on an emo post. based on forum stories, den i made up my own. means it is fictional! This story is entirely fictional. dont come sucker sucker -.-

No comments: