Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YaY!

finally! today I completed my 2nd cycle! last 2 weeks were wasted.. white blood cells low followed by paletes(*how to spell ar* ok i learnt how to spell.. is "platelets"). this week.. finally im healthy enough to do it!

but dam sian oso.. at nite needa go c chinese doc. u say sian anot? U OF COZ SAY NOT SIAN LAH -.-

btw haf u guys realized that there are quite a few pretty nurses? esp malay ones.. quite pretty leh

btw check out tis link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79989162

and tis http://arisahp.fc2web.com/


UPDATE UPDATE: TELL ME.. AM I LOSING MY CHARM? at nite at the chinese med's.. got 1 lil baby.. took a look at me! I raised my eyebrows slightly in the ^^ way.. then u noe wat? HE TURNED AWAY IMMEDIATELY SIA. AM I LOSING MY CHARM? or did he tink that i was interested in him(of course not)?! or maybe he shy.. TELL ME PPL.. AM I LOSING MY CHARM?


btw my cap was on, so its the "round-potato-wif-cap" look. pretty cute i tink.

No comments: