Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I tink I look..

handsome =D. Really.



why?



cozzz.. got lil kids stare at me haha. Rmb that time at hospital.. the uncle wif the 2 chio daughter and 1 lil boy.. that lil boy kept staring at me mah.. then yesterday nite when I went out to visit chinese med doc.. again got lil kids stare at me =D.



1 lil girl, 1 lil boy. I sit at the bench there.. the lil boy walk pass me keep looking at me. I shy sia. Then later the lil girl walk pass keep staring too. I oso shy sia. hees.

If is in the hospital, I will understand why.. coz never wear cap look like the LOTR that lil dunnowatname hobbit.. ppl stare is natural 1 haha. Now leh.. outside I got wear cap, lil kids still stare. MEANS I HANDSOME LAH. WOO..

or maybe I juz look like a round potato wif a cap lah.. if onli is chiobu stare..

No comments: