Friday, September 26, 2008

BACK!

FINALLY BACK! well, tomorrow would be a full 2 weeks of MIA-ing. tink gonna go missing again on the 8th of oct.

haha, i see di hao's blog.. he at cdc sia! i at ttsh leh! wah lau den nv shun bian visit me 1. then my cousin was still working at cdc few days ago, now transfer back to ttsh. di hao got hear/see any1 called xiao yi, 20+ yrs? lol. poor di hao have to go back and forth from cdc LOL!! SO DAM FAR MAN!

hmm, ok, i went MIA coz new stuff in my brain. treatment this time gonna last 28days!! and they cant even even confirm if i will be staying at ttsh there for the whole 28days. add in the weekends and i will be spending more than a month there. hopefully they wont make me stay there all the way, since my birthday is on one of the days. hope can go back celebrate birthday.

and i think i may be a little afraid of blood lol. they didnt pull out my IV Plug properly and when i was like moving my hand, blood suddenly drip come out like free flow lidat lol. like quite exaggerated haha but i felt abit dizzy sia. haha den make until my bag and pants, like i kenna menses.

pity i missed the class chalet 2 weeks ago. man, my brain abit short. i cant really think properly lol. but i kinda thought of stuff during my 2 weeks there. maybe i thought some things out, maybe not.

oh ya, dont ask me for any exact details coz thats how lousy singapore hospital logistics are. even i/doctors cant tell you exact details. and di hao.. next time u sure very lucky man, coz medical staff is exactly what singapore needs. especially males.

haha btw like only doreen and wx sms me sia. im a reaaalllyy boring person.

edit: I FORGOT TO SAY IM VERY GLAD TO BE BACK AND I GAINED 2KG!

No comments: